Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Hi guys , can anyone please elaborate on which NLu to choose from among these two? I have taken a seat at NLU-O but has also sought for vacancies in MNLU Mumbai as my rank is good enough.

Compare them in terms of internships , placements and locational advantage. Thanks a lot!
nluo has better placements than mnlu for the last three years

mumb obviously has tremendous locational advantage, nluo is completely in a backwater region

nluo has reached the highest point that it can achieve, but mnlu, mumb has still lot of potential, so in 5 years who knows where both unis will stand

personally, having visited both campuses, I would opt for mumbai, which although has inferior infra and faculty allows students a huge opportunity to do a glc
Nluo any day. Kindly see the placement stats. Nluo's on their LinkedIn page if you can't wait for official release. Mnlu m I don't know where haven't seen anytime in my 5 years time in law school, might get something on LinkedIn
Waiting for official release? Has NLUO regularly released their annual placement report in the last few years?
MNLu Mumbai has in fact topped Odisha since the last year. Go for it. The vacancy list isn’t out yet. But do take the seat if you get in. If you have skipped the seat , make sure you request them again to give the offer back. They are cooperative enough to listen
A 6-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.