Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Recently NLUO placements are better than HNLU, So we can say NLUO is performing better than HNLU & HNLU is declining?

Which college is better?
What’s on god’s earth are you talking about? HNLU’s placement figures are wayyy brighter. Dude the median package increased this year and the college has broken records. Odisha has included tier-3 marketing firms in their placement record and I ain’t even kidding. Their median has even fallen below 5 lakhs because of this. Fact check karo
This is true. I don’t what students from nluo think of the placements lmao , they are average at best
According to Hnlu's placement report of their official website, NLUO has already surpassed their T1 placements and also have further not so T1 stats which seem to be missing with Hnlu.
U r looking at the number of placements at Nluo but not looking at the quality of placement, this is the only first-time Nluo able to place more than 50 students. so u can't say that it will become the trend in the future until and unless they can place the same no of students for at least the next 3 to 4 years. by the way I'm not saying Nluo is bad uni but the way they pep are portraying nluo is the best tier 2 uni wrong. By just placing more no of students for this year only. there must be quality in the placement also.
Yes dear, aren't number's apparent to you. Do note that placements are substantially increasing year on year.
Don't come to NLUO. Your mental health is more important that placement. And if you study decently, you will get the job at HNLU too. The current administration at NLUO is completely pathetic and arbitrary, with their policies 2-3 years down the line firms too will hesitate in hiring from NLUO.