Read 38 comments as:
Filter By
I think you should choose the latter one for the time being. It will make more sense , for the regulars to log in anonymously. Newbies will still be getting advice, you are cutting some lifeline which turn the arena of giving advice into a blind spot.
I would have had I been on them. If you want to be on those fora, feel free.
Most of the commentators here, judging from their comments, cannot be relied upon to vet trollish/abusive/defamatory content properly.
Anyone who posts a genuine query can wait for 24 hours for a response. They aren't facing medical emergencies.
Tell this to Redditors and threads in discord then. Not every freeloader has a lot of time.
Dude is suffering from lack of funds I guess. Maybe we can crowdsource?
Which would get better if there were more mods...

Never been part of any internet forum/community?
The moderator displays all qualities of a communist - intolerant and lazy.
Material loses relevance for those who have the attention span of a goldfish. Once every 24 hours for a free site isn't bad at all, given the amount of anon garbage that the moderator must have to filter before allowing the post.
WE WILL Fund you? If the moderators are broke. Crowd funding is an option.
LOL. Majority of comments censored! That tells us all we need to know about the opinion of readers towards the moderator.
If you are looking to hire new mods , then tell us by when you are going to do that. LI is becoming dead like this.
Every day in LI is a strike. You anyway don’t get to read comments within hours and the thread material loses relevance instantly :)
We demand comments getting moderated in few hours instead of waiting decades!
I bet the moderator will hire any more people. He/she is very possessive about LI
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
The least you could do is respond with LI's stance.

Don't make excuses of funds and privacy concern since the volunteers are ready to share their original identity and work for free (from previous threads).
Been thinking about this for a week straight. Mod do something or else there will be a LI strike which will be rather very nonsensical
Yes. Maybe start being more active or just hire an extra. It doesn’t hurt much dude