Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Joining sls pune for bba llb this year. I wanted to know abt

-The bba llb faculty

-The sports infrastructure

-Freshers party and fests

-Ragging

Also do students use gadgets in class or notebooks?
Again , why is this marked trollish. Been there , left that course with ease and joined Bhopal. One of the best decisions I have ever made honestly
Lol sls pune is better than nliu in every aspect. Almost every ranking says so. Anyway who even wants to go to bhopal lol?

I rejected nliu for sls pune and i dont regret it. I know ppl who reject gnlu for sls pune too
Not even from NLIU, but sorry, there's no comparison between NLIU and SLSP, no matter how much NLIU declines. NLIU is simply better. I can guarantee that 99% of folks at SLS wouldn't have gotten into NLIU whereas most folks at NLIU could've easily gotten into SLS. And this includes even the domicile quota candidates of NLIU. SLS is a tier below all the top 7 NLUs.
R u crazy? Fr? Mod you didn’t think for once this is trollish? Not only NLIU but nlu Odisha is even a superior college compared to symbiosis Pune. And even NUALS has overtaken them now.
And who decides who has overtaken whom? According to the only national ranking nluo is 30th ranked and nuals isnt even in the ranking. If a govt ranking doesnt rate these govt clgs highly then who will?

Symbiosis has been consistently ranked in the top 10 not just in nirf but most rankings.
That makes it your personal choice, but doesn't make anything 'trash'. You're singularly unqualified to pass such a mandate.
Rankings, especially NIRF, are completely useless, based on unverified data, fudged numbers and faulty methodology like perception scores. Nobody in the real world who is in the legal profession believes in those. NLSIU is number one not because of its NIRF rank.
A 22-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.