Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
"NOT a ranking"

I checked for the NIRF Report of every NLU and the results are here.

The number written as fraction in parentheses denotes the number of students placed and the next amount in lakhs is the median Salary.

1) NLSIU (61/80) 15 lakh

2) NALSAR (87/105) 16 lakh

3) NLUD (42/80) 18 lakh

4) WBJNUS (80/127) 15.5 lakh

5) NLUJ (56/94) 14.5 lakh

6) NLIU (60/108) 18 lakh

7) HNLU (No Report found)

8) GNLU (51/137) 2019-20 Self reported AQAR

9) RMLNLU (106/178) 6.55 lakh

10) NUALS (43/127) 10 lakh

11) RGNUL (51/115) 6.5 lakh

12) CNLU (7/112) 9 lakh

13) DSNLU (No Report found)

14) NLUO (48/111) 8.40 lakh

15) NLUJA (No Report found)

16) NUSRL (16/102) 7 lakh

17) TNNLU (No Report found)

18) MNLUM (No Report found)

19) MNLUN (10/54) 7.8 lakh

20) HPNLU (No Report found)

21) MNLUA (No Report found)

22) DNLU (No Report found)

23) DBRANLU (No Report found)

24) NLUT (No Report found)

25) GNLUS (No Report found)

26) NLUM (Meghalaya) (No Report found)

Please copy paste the links if you find any for the ones marked as No Report Found.

Actual Ranking Placements wise

NLSIU

NALSAR

NLUD

WBJNUS

NLUJ

NLIU

GNLU

RMLNLU

NUALS

RGNUL

CNLU

NLUO

NUSRL

MNLUN

Only 14 NLUs actually shared the placements scenario openly.

This is for the ones who keep cribbing about tiers among NLUs all the time.

Below NLIU, Nobody is giving you a above 10 lakh salary.

Then, The range is 6 lakh to 10 lakh.

Out of the 13 NLUs which were established after CNLU, only 3 of them have actually shared the NIRF reports.

This shows that the top 12 is a different league all together.

The later 4 are lagging behind even after getting more than 1 decade. (Established before 2014)

Then come the ones which are yet to have a taken a decade. Literally, no NLU except NLU Nagpur has released the report.

Where to go then?

Best Non NLUs placements wise (in no particular order)

Symbi, GLC, ILS, Amity, BVP, Jindal, Nirma, ... Add as you feel.
NIRF data is the last thing which you rely upon before deciding a college
please stop peddling the fakedata submitted by NLUD

there was a long thread on this

if you want to do a meaningful comparison you can put the medial of NLUD to 15
Aww... Since you don't have any proof to back up your claim, nor any to disprove the allegations about NLUD's lies, look at you making up stuff!
Where did NUJS come in this ? I've been quiet for a while but its getting borderline hilarious how insecure NLUD kids are of NUJS
Not most NLUD kids. There is this troll who keeps on commenting in every thread that NUJS is fudging placement data, without a shred of proof to back up his claim. Clearly it's done to divert attention from NLUD's own fake NIRF data that is common knowledge now.
Below nliu no one gives a 10 lakh salary anyway. But NUALS is good , it’s median is 10
Genuinely interested - why tho? I know NLS is the best anyway so ain’t questioning. Just curious
Please stop such threads. The Indian government has officially declared a ranking of law schools and there has been a clear top 3 hierarchy over the years in these rankings, i.e. NLSIU>NLUD>NALSAR.

Those making allegations of fake data, what proof do you have? Also, I hope you realise that rankings don't just look at salaries but other criteria too, such as faculty research, infrastructure etc. Talk about that first.
In faculty research, NLUD, the university that submits fake salary data, has fallen behind now. As for proof, it's common industry knowledge. The median salary that NLUD claims isn't possible with their placement, since Indian firms don't pay that much. So go away and stop beating that old horse.
The Indian government has also asked everyone to stop commenting anonymously online. So use your aadhar ID as your moniker every time you comment.
A 9-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.