Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
See this is a way of looking at things and is not cent percent accurate. But for a competitive exam, one way to look at its yardstick of eliminating candidates is checking how many people needed multiple attempts to get in. If you look at students from Jindal from those you know or from LinkedIn too, most and not all, are students who never seem to have a drop year. Good for the students but also proof of the fact that Jindal exam is a facade under garb of an entrance exam. If you are not a โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ inside you head you'll clear it with basic English in the first go and no reason to believe you'll need a second shot. This is subjective observation but would be true to atleast 8/10 rich kids. Also just saw a trend where Jindal kids on Twitter are bashing us for calling them out for their privilege. In a recent incident a guy tweets of is it appropriate to take a Starbucks to his internship place and everyone below was like plz don't this it'll flow against our name and we'll shamed for being rich xD. In hearts of the hearts these kids now know that the privilege they carry simple because of being rich and not slogging for an actual entrance like clat or ailet for the brand name which helps us. Money floats money funda all around the nose of the place.

P.S- personal opinions expressed over a public forum, feel free to get pissed, hurl abuse, give counterfactual but some things better left be undisputed. The more you guys justify below this, the more it works against you, as it always has, as it always shall.
I would disagree with people having 50 lakhs to spend in nlus, given how so many of them start raising a hue and cry even when the admin raises the fee by a few thousands. 2-2.5L p.a is also made to sound like a grand sum. (Atleast in my college, a supposed Tier-1) Highly irritated!
I absolutely agree with this. Infact you will see very few droppers - why is that? Because Jindal accepts people till 60 percentile or even below. There are droppers. However , the only droppers I found are genuinely interested in the scholarships JGLS offers cause well thatโ€™s the reason a lot of people even write lsat. But that is a farce as well. The scholarship committee is very arbitrary. So yeah JGLS has been exposed for long now. Someone telling you otherwise has no proof whatsoever to showcase for that.
Because clat is an exam that involves hardwork prestige and luck. Thatโ€™s why droppers naturally are inclined towards it more. No offence but lsat is a joke of an exam. Doesnโ€™t require much IQ or luck. And literally some people even cheat through google lens to crack this simple exam - I canโ€™t explain how disappointing it is ๐Ÿ˜ญ. But anyway as you mentioned money floats money funda
Definitely droppers are inclined towards clat more , I agree. Been in the same boat. Never really cared for lsat
Why will they? They are smart enough to know that clat requires attention not lsat
We droppers care more about prestige than money. Everyone gets Jindal but not everyone gets top 3 even after slogging years. This difference may tell you something. Also I also got 99 percentile in lsat. They barely managed to handout 50 percentโ€ฆ.smhhh , not worth it. Thank god I retook clat
Another issue is the income cap of 40L making many in eligible for scholarships. With a fee of 50L in total atleast 2x cap should be provided
What kind of a messed up logic is that?

The 50L is not to be paid annually!
Same. I secured 98 percentile and JGLS didnโ€™t provide me enough scholarships. However I am happier at a nlu now.
I think there are certain facts about Jindal and LSAT that are quite well established. There's no need to reiterate these facts on multiple posts, especially with such negative undertones.

Yes, LSAT is easy. Yes, it is easy to get into Jindal. Yes, you don't need to be a genius to get into and complete the law course at Jindal. Yes, most of the kids at Jindal are privileged.

Questions for you. Why are you posting this? Why does it matter to you?

Is it necessary for every generation to slog for every damn thing? Does everything need to be a challenge in life? Would you want it for your kids? Believe me when I say it, Jindal or not, privilege or not, everybody slogs once they graduate. Yes, your struggles might be harder, but so were the struggles of those parents/grandparents/ great grandparents on whose privilege jiggles stand. I don't in any way mean to imply that one shouldn't work hard and simply float through life on their family's back. But does everything need to be a struggle? Work hard, earn loads and offer that privilege to your kids. Be that person/ generation that makes it. No one is stopping you.

There are bigger, much bigger things in life than all this shit. Please get your priorities right. NLUs/non-NLUs/Jindal, all this shit does not matter. We're all tiny specks, with little to no consequence. Please stop obsessing over a law school.
Yes itโ€™s necessary to slog. Thatโ€™s how you create geniuses , thatโ€™s how one becomes self-sufficient. Not everyone is born with a silver spoon
These maybe are little to no consequences for you - well because you never have to think about excellence , but some of us do. Donโ€™t crush our ambitions with your mediocre mindset. It will be the reason for your fall later on.

Family wealth is temporary , class is permanent.
People really upvoting this? I come from a huge family of generational wealth , got Jindal (mind you with a 90 above percentile) , still chose nlsiu by retaking next year.

Hemant Biswa Sarmaโ€™s son took a drop year and got NLS.

There are still people who care about excellence with brains and not money.
i attempted lsat in 2021, and i only attempted the english section of the test seriously. after that, the rest of the paper i completed within 8 minutes, since i just randomly picked the choice. [not] surprisingly, i got into jindal for BALLB (H). however, i joined SLS-P, as it has a decent screening process. No regrets.
100% got into jindal and then studied for clat there and got into NALSAR