Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
I will soon be interning at Khaitan & Co, Delhi in the Gen Corp Team. Can someone share their experience? any tips? Do they pay stipends to interns who got in through contacts?
Everyone gets their 8k, irrespective of how you enter don’t worry on that front, but they are quite lazy in doling out PPOs so watch out for that and the HR is kinda unresponsive.

The associates are very warm though I had interned with them in may and was a great work environment
Hey, who and how to approach them for a ppo? Interned in may and im 100% sure my mentor recommended my name
They pay a stipend of Rs.8000 p.m irrespective of the mode of entry..The Gen corp team I was assigned was pretty good and the work allocation was also reasonable..just regularly update your worksheet and be in regular touch with the assigned associate who is also your buddy..(a system which exists there)
I have an upcoming interview with the tax team at Kco Mumbai office, can anyone help me with what kind of questions they ask and how can I increase my chances of securing the internship?
If you are interning with KCO in upcoming months then you have good chances of securing call back provided you work with sincerity with as many associates and SA PA. Stipend is fixed 8000 regardless how you get into the firm. Onboard and exit process is smooth.
Kco pays varied stipend. I did three internships. Once i got 8k, another month i got 7200. And the month in which i got the job offer, i was paid 6200 only. Did not take any leave in any month. Strange system.
how was the experience? Were you treated differently because you got in through contacts?
bhai help karna please. mujhe bhi karna h internship. koi email hi batade jaha mail karu yelog accept hi nahi karte