Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
Recently MP govt. issues notification about amendment in eligibility criteria for Civil Judges in MP.

The said amendment contain "either 3yr practice or (70% aggregate marks + passed all educ. exams in one attempt)".

What are your take on the said amendment ???
What is the need to effort that much tell them appoint directly like collegium.
Except 70% & passed all exam in one attempt crietria, I don't find any other issue with the amendement.
Out of these 113 qualified, only 11 outsider candidates qualified for prelims.

Around 100 outsider candidates who were qualified Prelims, Gujarati proficiency test, and mains last year couldn't qualify their Gujarati proficiency test this time .

Around 2 writ petitions are pending in Apex court against minimum criteria of 20 marks out of 50 in the interview. Even though candidates perform exceptionally well in mains exam, couldn't able to qualify this exam merely because at interview stage they get 19, 19.6, 18, 17 etc. Similar, trend can be seen in MP civil judge exam

They publishes their result with following disclaimer

"Any application, even under the RTI Act, etc. with regard to the Preliminary Examination (Elimination Test) & Test of Gujarati Language, will not be entertained till completion of entire Recruitment Process"
Dude here discussion are going the changes in eligibility criteria of Madhya Pradesh Civil Judge Exam not Gujarat CJ πŸ˜‚
I think the matter of uniform exam criteria & eligibilities pending in SC through 2njpc. Now all hope with Mr. Chandrachud, Finger crossed 🀞
Why they don't do such experiments with ias/ips /upsc exams. 70% kyo rakha 99.99% kar de than only 2-3 will be eligible
All points can be accepted except "passed in one attempt" point. This is completely injustice with many candidates. planning to file petition
β€œPassed in one attempt”- can you explain which exams this contains? Does it involve only the board exams or the competitive entrances as well?
Probably they mean with Semester Exams. Btw there whole notification is unclear & confusing don't know kon se neend me inhone notification publish kar diya.
Yeah ofc they mean semester exams. There is no way they can hold the same metric for board or entrance exams. Lol what was this question
thank for creating most needed thread dude, who all are up to challenge this bakwass amendment ??
Superb initiative, students without merit who cannot secure these marks should be excluded.
Can someone please explain how they count experience thing? From registration in bar council of state n do any other stuff or one must be actually practicing in courts n certificate signed by DJ in that regard?
They've not clarified till yet but probably they may go same way as exp. criteria laid down for MP HJS exam or how counted pre-2003 abolishment
Absurd. The TLCs in India hardly awards 70%. So many aspirants will become disqualified. Sad!
Don't worry, very high chance that 70% criteria will be brought down
Why 70%?? It should be 100% neither pvt. nor nlu kids could able to apply for it. Fir lifetime vacancy hi vacancy rhegi MP me
It should have been 75%. Non-merit mugging up champs clearing judiciary and becoming incompetent judges has been very bad for MP.
β€œThat person is an outstanding law graduate and has passed all exams in the first attempt by securing at least 70% marks in aggregate (General/Other Backward Classes category) and 50% marks in aggregate (Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes)....

https://www.scconline.com/blog/post/2023/06/26/mp-govt-mandates-3-years-of-continous-prcatice-for-recruiment-in-civil-judge-cadre-legal-news/

Folks , here β€˜passed all exams in first attempt means by securing at least 70% marks in aggregate’ suggests that you don’t fail any exam in your bachelors and you get 70% in UG, it does not suggest any other entrance exam. So chill. Everyone gets 70% in UG bachelors as GPA. If someone isn’t getting that , then you are only outstanding anyway
Here came Mr. LA, by whose advise changes brought in eligibility criteria. Bro kabhi time nikal kar govt. college ke bde me thoda jaan lena (would be better) that how marks distributed there.

Yha 65% wla topper kehlata hai & is saying 70% is normal.
Nah pal. I am okay being from a Tier-1 nlu and currently enjoying my pina colada in San Francisco with a good corporate life. How about you?
Woah woah woah hold your horses. So a normal law graduate cannot get 70 percent aggregate in first attempt in his llb exams for bachelors? Are we so weak as a generation that we can’t fulfill this basic condition?
Arey bhai , outstanding law graduate stands for cracking 70% aggregate in bachelors exams in first attempt. Toh theek hein na. Entrance exams thodi Likha hein. Everyone gets 70% in first attempt in bachelors UG exam.
A 52-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.