Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
Had to sleep a guy at t1 to get an assessment (not lying). Just wanted to get this off my chest
He didnโ€™t โ€œmade her do thatโ€. Sheโ€™s an adult who consented to it. Please donโ€™t make it sound like something more serious (like rape/sexual assault) because it is clearly not that.
Iโ€™m so sorry you had to do this. Iโ€™ve seen women at my firm do this too, and itโ€™s helped them. Itโ€™s extremely discouraging of course. POSH is ofcourse a farce since the bosses will never take action against these people unless it makes a big enough media scandal
Men have other men helping a bro out without physical coercion. You're not the victims.
So basically you'd be okay to become a corporate whore! Now R don't reedact the word. Whatever it is guys,. A guy or a girl if you sleep to get a job you're nothing but whore
why my comment is marked as trollish, when i only reiterated what she said, either mark her comment as trollish or unmark mine, you double-standard hypocrite.
As u said , you have an โ€˜okay-CVโ€™. Maybe try making it excellent. Focus on you academics. And if anyone wants to โ€˜sleepโ€™ with you , try reaching to your nearest sexual harassment helpline or kick him in the balls and take him to police station.
Why tho? They haven't forced OP. Don't think it's wrong to be sexually attracted or hint towards it.
Anticipating a bang in return or being clear about the quid pro quo arrangement is definitely not a crime, so good luck going to the police just because someone was indicating/implying that.
Why should make colleagues even ask for sexual favours in the first place? Canโ€™t they keep it in their pants?
Can you share complete details of justice Ganguly incident or share a link which has everything
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.