Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
Decided to visit all the T1 NLU websites and to rank them, here's my subjective opinion on them. Keep in mind I have no experience with web designing so it's all a bunch of opinionated bullcrap.

1) NLS: 9/10. Fantastic UI and UX and is very well formatted, meets international standards even. Great job done in creating the website.

2) NALSAR: 4.5/10. Poor colour scheme, pop up ads present, the formatting is very poor with all of the links available on the website being displayed simultaneously. Going through it feels like a chore. It does provide decent coverage about what all goes on in the college but still, well below average. An institution of NALSAR's calibre should be doing much better.

3) NLUD: Weird case with it having two websites, nludelhi.ac.in being one and nationallawuniversitydelhi.ac.in being the other. The former provides all the necessary information but looks very lacklustre and outdated. 5/10 for it. The latter however, is similar to the NLS design and is very sleek. However, much of the information required for curious students is not present on the latter website so will have to dock points for it with a score of 7/10.

4) NUJS: 5.5/10. Extremely boring website reminiscent of typical old school government websites. Provides all the necessary information but nothing beyond that. Dull but still does what it needs to do so a 5.5 score (average) is fair. The student administration website is actually better than the main website.

5) NLUJ: 6/10. Provides all the necessary information and has an ok enough user experience and interface but is fairly boring. Nothing much to say about it really.

6) GNLU: 7/10. A slightly drab colour scheme and has advertisements but everything else is great about it. Comprehensive coverage of the college and very easy to use and get around. Professional if I had to describe in one word.

7) NLIU: 5/10. Provides decent coverage about the institution but just doesn't really evoke anything within you. Something about it just seems horrifically dull and uncanny. Still, it does its job and doesn't really do anything all that badly.

Therefore, in terms of their websites, I'd rank the T1 NLUs in the following order, with it being: NLS>>GNLU>NLUD=NLUJ>NUJS>NLIU>NALSAR
The second NLUD website is the one for AILET only. The first one is the full-fledged website. And I agree, it looks boring and old-school but nearly everything about the college is accessible there.
as an nluj student you’ve severely overrated NLUJ’s website. its only plus point is that it’s easy to navigate. it’s even worse on mobile
NLSIU website is the best and the credit goes single handedly to Sudhir.
In case you did not notice, NLUJ's website also has a bunch of lies under the placements section. They have mentioned listed companies and even PORSHE as recruiters. I creamed my pants when I first read that in my first year prior to joining NLUJ, I was already dreaming of giving my inputs on the new GT3RS and researching on loopholes in emissions and speed limit laws to decide where to launch Taycan Turbo S. Turns out it was a lie as our day zero takes place next month and only 13 law firms + ICICI are participating, which is super underwhelming.
A 12-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.