Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
Yeah , pattern has reduced the number of questions and the number of re takers has increased. That means the cutoff will be sky high.
None beyond these two actually. SLS Pune surprisingly has a decent quizzing culture. NUJS as well but mostly for local Bengal tournaments.
NUJS currently has zero quizzing strength, even within Kolkata circles. IIM, Jadavpur and Presidency dominate.
Don’t need to rig those. The competition from other NLUs simply sucks. Except NLS maybe.
NLS has a great quiz scene, across generations. Mid-90s, 2000s, 2010s. Won pretty much every major quiz.
NALSAR used to have a great quizzing scene. Not sure of the scene rn, but Interrobang was fantastic back in my time.
Don't think any law schools except CNLU Patna, NLUJ, NLIU ever made it national finals of Crucible, arguably the most prestigious B Quiz for college students.
NLSIU, NLUD, GNLU and NALSAR are the good quiz teams among law schools. The others are non-entities. Quizzers are usually people who have a wide range of intellectual interests. It's hard to find such people in the other law schools.
GNLU had a strong quizzing culture when I was in the first year but till my 5th year participation was only waning....dont know how it is currently.