Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I have completed my BA LLB course this year from Pune University. I was in a tier 3 law college which isn’t well known for law. I am born and brought up in Pune itself.

I am thinking about pursuing LLM for my further graduate studies and I have 2 choices, JGLS and SLS Pune.

Can y’all help me choose between these two?

I aspire to become a corporate lawyer and I see myself working in a T2 or T1 firm in a few years down the line. So it would helpful if you guys can also consider future employability prospects while answering my query. Thank you
I don't think there's much point in doing an LLM if what you're looking for is employability. Sure while there is some name value to a LLM, most firms really don't care about that. But if you're adamant on doing an LLM anyways, Jindal. The university at least focuses on their LLM students a little and the courses offered are quite diverse. Perhaps you should use this opportunity to really delve into a certain area of law, gain some significant expertise on it. Really gotta make that domain your bitch. Then you can probably leverage this so as to boost your chances of getting hired at a firm. Best of luck to you and godspeed!
Ya but fees doesn't live upto the quality and on top of that , no placements for llm students
Jindal much better for LLM. One year LLM fee is 3.5 lakh. Try if you can get some scholarship also. When you do BALLB from an average Pune college, doing a good LLM is needed.
LLM does not get you placements..., simply is a waste for employability prospects,