Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
Maybe a Quadrilateral will make more sense but well firstly why not just include NLu Delhi because that’s what the trilateral defines. The top 3 colleges of the Indian subcontinent for legal education are NLS , NAlsar and NLu Delhi as stated by every law firm partner and rankings. There should be a new trilateral and the purana trilateral can be continued if Nujs wants. But there should be an original trilateral which comprises of NLS nalsar and nlu Delhi.
NLUD here, we couldn't care less about Trilateral or Quadrilateral or any other lateral. Maybe the old top 3 should stop being so insecure.
NLUD isn't top anywhere. Only their trolls claim that. If they wish to be part of the mainstream, then let them join CLAT first. Until they do, they are no different from the likes of Symbi. Not really an NLU.
Mod don’t you think this is trollish? I mean symbi and nlu d???? I don’t know what’s going on here
They both hold separate entrances for profit. NLUD does that despite being able to join CLAT. One fails to see the difference on that ground at least.
Imagine comparing NLUD with SLS-P. Just shows you desperate the NLUD haters are.
As far as separate entrance exams go, which was what the comparison was about, it is not wrong. What NLUD does with AILET is plain and simple a bad practice. I have no doubt about its quality as an institution. However, this is still a practice that should be called out for the benefit of all law aspirants throughout the country. It shouldn't be justified or glorified like the trolls try to do here.
This is so stupid.

Nulldies on hand wants to Escape the "clutches" of the consortium and on the other they also want to be part of the tier 1 NLU club. Pick a struggle?
what about nlujites and ganloos, would say the students there are at par with nujs now that nujs is just domicile
A 61-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 34-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
This is such a troll comment...pretty certain this kid isn't even from NUJS.
A 12-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 22-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.