Read 136 comments as:
Filter By
You say he lacks empathy then justify students bursting firecrackers in his room. #NUJSLogic ๐Ÿ™„

Just admit the truth: you only want people like a rather particular professor, who knows jack about his subject but gives high grades to all.
Are you honestly saying that undergraduate students and professors should be held to the same standard in terms of showing maturity? If so, then Sudhir will fall short of it by a lot. There are plenty of examples of his own tantrums.
The law doesnt put students on some pedestal where everything they do is automatically acceptable. As far as the law is concerned- Yes those two groups are expected to all obey the law equally. Please let us know what laws sudhir broke in teaching these students.
Leave na. Some people wonโ€™t understand. If they want to behave like hooligans , let them
And also keeps up with the logic of Noojies because well letโ€™s admit it , nujs canโ€™t retain good faculty
You mean professors don't like constant abuse punctuated with physical threats? No way! Who would imagine.
Shamnad was from nlsiu. You people deserved him because NLS people chose to cut you some slack. Never forget that
Wow. Okay. For perspective, if I remember correctly, someone threw an โ€˜onion bombโ€™ or a โ€˜fart bombโ€™ or some such lame thing. you make it sound like his life was under threat.

Anyway, carry on.

grabs popcorn
@Moderator: Not sure who contested the redacted parts. The last statement is a point of fact. You can check from anyone from NUJS who was there during Sudhir's times. What proof did you want for that, a tik-tok video of the cracker bursting?
Why do you think he is arrogant? Like yeah ofc he is but why he behaves like this m? Because he is from NLS and a Rhodes scholar?
That some beangli graduate is actually a good lawyer. Donโ€™t water down peopleโ€™s achievements. At least he is not commenting on legally india and spewing jealousy
WBNUJS was really lucky to have him. He is one of a kind and thatโ€™s why nlsiu is flourishing so well under his discipline
Yeah but honestly Nujs is one of the lowly rated places he taught. He taught at many other places which are way better
Sudhir is actually one of the โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ rated teachers to have taught at NUJS.
Lmaoooooo. You think you are so cool that you are falsifying facts now
I actually agree with this. NUJS has benefitted way more by claiming he taught there and making it seem as if highly qualified folks actually want to join NUJS.
It's true. Sudhir and Shamnad were a big draw for younger faculty who wanted to work with them.
Hustle culture ? Sudhir just sounds like he wants people to do the work with integrity tbh. Itโ€™s not unhealthy to do work - you wonโ€™t get turned into powder.
Abstract things in a jurisprudence class ? Oh you poor thing! Say it ainโ€™t so !
Why canโ€™t we upvote comments favouring NLS and sudhir? What algorithm is this? Mod fix this bug.
Since we canโ€™t upvote this comment - I wanna say king/queen , you dropped your crown. Absolutely well-explained. A good intellectual thrashing to people glorifying hooliganism here
oh wait ive seen this before on here- didnt you argue in another course that he only taught theory in courses titled comparative public law and law and justice in globalising world? Thats what youre basing this on? ridiculous.
Everyone who has worked with Sudhir knows that with him, it's his way or the highway.
Now I donโ€™t know why I canโ€™t upvote this comment but this should be marked featured immediately. I can corroborate for the same.
Soooo true and so well explained. I am not a sudhir fanboy but this is actually true on many levels
There were no explicit changes. He just wanted to challenge noojies. Shane they couldnโ€™t handle it
You people are very lucky he teaches at all. Who would do that after years of abuse while being smart enough to succeed at almost anything. Amidst all this vitriol, did any of you geniuses pause to ask yourselves why he bothers. It's because he cares that much.
Completely agree. Sudhir should immediately stop teaching. Why continue to teach ungrateful ingrates who show no appreciation for his rare genius. Hell, he should leave NLS. They don't deserve him.
Unlike you , he has not a lot of time to kill and acres only about scholars who are actually good
Ask the NLS students now and they will bear homage to the Messiah's greatness.
I know plenty of nls students who think well of sudhir. Some people actually like and want to learn the law. not everyone wants to do scam courses.
The interests of the university and the interests of students are very different.
And sudhir knows how to differentiate that. Maybe thatโ€™s why noojies couldnโ€™t handle his rationality.
Hahahahah. Also not everyone wants to pressurise their professors to give them good grades so that they can provide inflated placement reports . Not talking about Nujs here so donโ€™t mark me trollish. Talking about Chingrighata law college
Can you imagine that you may not know everything about him either, in your zeal to whitewash him?
NUJS students are used to โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ teachers who gift easy grades. So they got a jolt when an NLSIU-Oxford alum like Sudhir joined and imposed high standards. He was too good to be wasted on NUJS. Same applies to Kumarjit Ray.
People should praise him more. What to do if we canโ€™t upvote comments and the moderator is highly biased towards noojies because โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
Uh Bro, there's a post on this website about how Sudhir walking through NLS in slow mo is like the most inspirational and coolest thing ever.
That was inspirational for someone , thatโ€™s why it was posted. God knows why you have a problem with some people praising him. Go read your incomplete material for the upcoming exam. It will help you become smarter.
I was replying to the post above which was insinuating that there was no fanboyism of Sudhir on this site. As for reading the material, you'd be better off not reading anything if you're in Sudhir's classes. โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ
It is not the coolest thing , but itโ€™s nice to see an academic getting the praise he indeed deserves. At least he can finish his sentences unlike ๐Ÿ‘€, letโ€™s leave it here , I donโ€™t want to get marked trolled
Finishing sentences, ah, what a lofty academic standard. Not that all the NLU vcs will satisfy that either, which just goes to show the sad state of legal education in this country.
His tenure was quite good. He was tough , but was quite alright. He proved to be intellectually superior than a lot of professors at nujs. Noojies not liking him isnโ€™t a discredit because he was anyway very strict with unprofessional students.
Yet his intellectual superiority has led him to be thrashed by courts over and over again.
Right. Because courts donโ€™t ever pander to mobs. They donโ€™t ever engage in corruption. They donโ€™t ever look the other way when one of their own is wrong. Court is god. Got it. Thanks.
A 9-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 32-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 40-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 9-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 117-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 2-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 26-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 24-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 18-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 55-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 23-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 17-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 29-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 35-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 73-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 33-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.