Read 14 comments as:
Filter By
While I knew about Rhodes , I am also inspired by naiya saggi (NLSIU alum) about the Nehru-Fulbright scholarship which she used to study at Harvard Business School. Which one will be the better option for a person like me?

My profile

1. NLUJ Topper

2. Decent publications

3. Tier-1 internships (2)
Haha. Whatever you can manage to get hands on. It’s

Not your option it’s the scholarship committees. I’ve known Rhodes and Fulbright scholars - they usually have a lot more going for them than that.
MBA anywhere will be a good option for you. But don’t compare yourself with Naiyya Saggi. Her Harvard admit was secured 70% because she worked for McKinsey, 10% because of the NLSIU tag and 20% because she is a girl and Harvard likes gender balance. Do any of these apply to you?
McKinsey background doesn't amount for that much for Harvard admission, sorry to let you know.
Harvard business school. Rhodes is prestigious but not compared to HBS
Trust me when I tell you the Rhodes committee doesn't give 2 shits about your tier 1 internships. If anything they want well rounded individuals. And if you think these three things are enough to get a rhodes or fullbright, you are out of your depth here.
Check out the interviews of some of these scholars for context. For example: Anupriya Dhonchak, Vanshaj Jain, Gautam Bhatia etc. Best of luck to you and godspeed!
what a glorious problem to have!!

for Rhodes you need social activism credentials as well
Apply to Harvard business school if you want to be a finance bro, apply to Rhodes if you want to be a woke.