Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Recently I received my confirmation from NDA TMT Team internship. Just wanted to know how likely is it that the firm will offer a PPO? I already have a standing PPO from another Tier 1 firm. To give you insights, I just moved into my 5th Year and my University is a Tier-3 NLU. How is the work culture and the current hiring scenes at NDA. Internal leads will be highly appreciated.
NDA doles out PPOs in fifth year of law school. But they do, generally, require you to intern multiple times before you get that offer. This is because their hiring is extremely selective. The TMT team is one of the best in the business with an extremely accommodating and collaborative work culture.
How is the situation in NDA now? There have been several exits of key associates in last year. Has it stabalized?
Why are you even interning after getting a PPO? Get some time for yourself too in the 5th year. After graduation u won't have any time!
Haha. Just keeping my options open. KCo has been notoriously hiring laterally and then cancelling PPOs. Wanted to have at least one backup option in place. The TMT team of NDA is pretty good and I guess it can be a primary choice for me as well if I am fortunate enough to get in.