Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
if you can follow egg diet for a month or 2 you can easily lose 7 kilos
It's not just about the couple of hours but it leaves me fatigued and I struggle to concentrate on work later!
Will simplify for you.

High protein and caloric deficit diet - weight loss - both muscle and fat. Throw in weight training and you will gain muscles while losing fat.

Believe me you want to do the latter and not the former. My friend and I
Only liquids is terribly irresponsible advice.

Please consult a medical professional before undertaking such an extreme diet.
You have no time if you work in a law firm to do exercise. So better to go for surgery instead.
Start with drinking 8 glasses of water, and 8 hours of sleep, cut junk (bread, cheese, sugar, chips) completely for 3 months
You could try modern yoga which combines yoga asanas with cardio and sometimes weights. It is moderate intensity exercise and can help lose weight.
What exactly are you doing that you don’t have two hours off? A doctor by any chance?
anything that is not burning calories is not going to help you lose weight. If you want to lose weight the only true and tested formula is to do cardio- run walk swim, and have a low carb diet.
Just diet for 2 months - only liquids and no oil, sugar or rice. Losing 8-10 kgs is possible.
I will personally follow Mr sudhir Krishnaswamy. He is so cool and healthy. His words are sharper than any nlu’s best professor. I hope he gives advice. If he wants us to become another robot , I will be glad to do that. He is a genius. So I will automatically won’t eat.
Please suggest other ways of losing ways without hitting the gym as I honestly don't have the time for it.
Serious answers only please, from people who are/were in the same predicament. I need to lose 7 kg at least. I am not a sporty person, so I can only do easy asanas. Thanks.