Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
To the admin of the NUJS meme society, please stop posting memes targeting individuals or based on internal secret matters. There are people from other colleges who follow that page and ideally, they shouldn't be knowing all these. The things related to ADR or CRC should ideally stay within the campus only!
Can we please get some context for the memes? As someone from a different NLU, I really enjoy their memes but need to get context on some
The entire history of Nujs has been to target people. I am being serious here. They are extremely arrogant when they their rank is not even in top 3. I hope this serves as a wake up call to noojies
It happens when the institution is constantly sidelined and maybe they deserve it for always inflating their placement reports
I think you're confusing NUJS with NLUD. They are the ones who fake reports.
Why are you people so insecure about NLU Delhi. They have already displaced your shallow ranking. Thereโ€™s nothing yโ€™all can do about it.
You mean they have faked data every year? Yes, we just ridicule them for that. No hating.
NLUD is the challenger which seeks to unseat NUJS from the top 3 NLU positions. To achieve this NLUD had consciously taken a decision, about 6 years ago, to submit false recruitment data to lure in unsuspecting students to NLUD. As we all know the quality of students matter in order to produce marketable graduates. This was also the period when NUJS had a poorer show under Bhatt. Therefore, some commentariat are under the delusion that NLUD is in no. 3 position. However, to break your reveries, may I put in some internal secrets from NUJS - it has outspent other NLUs on research funding (calculated on per faculty member, you can double check using NIRF data), it has maintained its undisputed superiority in student recruitment (inspite of NLUDs fake data scandals, again you can check the LI NIRF thread on this), NUJS is going to launch a course (in partnership with a QS top 10 law uni) in 2024 which is going to be a gamechanger in Indian academia (and no it is not a student exchange agreement which most other top NLUs have), NUJS under the new management has set SCOPUS quotas for faculty members and it has already borne results this year and will unseat all other NLUs in terms of citation per faculty member in 2024, with new courses on BSc LLB and forensic science combo NUJS will have a head start when it is made mandatory that all police districts must have 3 forensic-law experts by 2030, and as we know once you have captured the initial market it is very difficult to displace the leader. So, it not us people who are insecure but #FAKELUD who seem to have problem with real data.
Speaking as someone from NUJS, I would only like to say that we can, should and will go ahead with improving ourselves including but not limited to the good work mentioned above, but for any of that, we do not need to criticise NLUD or any other university or their practices. They are free to do what they deem fit. We would rather focus on the students who do join us and the research that we can keep doing. This ranking race is an abhorrent one that trolls have hijacked to indulge in bad blood and bad faith actions. The more the universities try to serve their students and the general public, the better. That does not have to take place in an adversarial manner but a cooperative one.
I mean you guys don't have tri semester so atleast make some good memes.

What are your ranks even good for then?
What did that โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ from CRC do? Can someone elaborate?
The amount of scams done by the ADR board and certain members of the CRC needs to be brought out in the public. I don't see a problem with the memes. You have done it so be ready to face the music !
I donโ€™t want to take names but I heard that someone particular (in a powerful position) from the BOโ€™โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ has done several controversial actions and even called out openly for that. I hope this wonโ€™t get redacted because it spills nothing or tarnishes no oneโ€™s image. These things should be discussed with secrecy and this is whatโ€™s happening.
May I request the NUJS meme page moderator to please remove the meme with the image of the chimpanzee drinking an energy drink? Chimps and monkeys are treated very cruelly to get such photos for entertainment. It's not a joke. Let's stick to memes where no animals were harmed in their making.

Kian/R, please highlight my comment if you care about animal cruelty.
A 22-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 52-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 73-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 30-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.