Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
A 11-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
someone from GLC Mumbai or CLC delhi should have been invited, NLUs alumni are still in diapers comparing to legends of GLC and CLC
Awww someoneโ€™s salty. Itโ€™s okay. We also ranked below 500 in clat and got a tier-2 college. Not everyone is a top ranked
Not a single NLU Alumni is living in the apartment I share with my flatmates, the world is slowly turning into hell..., very sad ;(
I mean if you're cheating against a grandmaster(not just any grandmaster, vishy) in a charity event and you're only apologetic after you've been caught, does speak to the character of Nikhil Kamath.
They get enough respect here in India. At least more than you ever will. So no thanks
The White House should've invited CLAT toppers from 2019 to 2024 - the top two from each batch. How on earth did they miss out on inviting the CLAT toppers? Not acceptable at all!
Night still has flashes of genius. The Sixth Sense, Signs, and Unbreakable are classics. And Split was a return to form in 2016.
Yes. Various IIT and IIM alumni invited, no one from NLSIU. โ˜น๏ธ
There's not a single NLU grad in the current Chilean cabinet. What a sad state of affairs, truly!
Director with 2 hit movies >>>>> The best Indian NLU lawyer, thats how the world perceives it
Damn, why so salty over Nikhil Kamath, the manโ€™s an awesome self made billionaire. It would be offensive to his billions if he didnโ€™t date a young model.