Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Couldn't clear clat with a good nlu. Tried slat waitlisted in Pune and got in at sla Hyderabad. Require an honest review about SLS Hyderabad. As of now am looking at bballb + corporate secretaryship. So is sls hyderabad good?
As a student at one of the substandard sls campuses, I would definitely suggest you to go for economics and then do law if you want to. Salary at hyd went to hardly 2l pa and thats just average.

I dont understand the need to sprout random ass colleges in every part of the country which are not even recognizable or included in the NRIF rankings.
While the placement cell is very dormant, my peers managed to secure good placements (by themselves) ie Induslaw, JSA, CAM, Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan. The college hasn't updated the website because these placements weren't handled by the college itself.

The campus is good, but the T&P cell has to put a lot more effort into bringing campus recruitment. This is my honest opinion.
Get the Cell to start a blog and post these instead of relying on college admin.
Can you please give a list of firms where SLSH alumni have been placed until now?
I think 2017 batch got placed in CAM, SAM, JSA, IndusLaw, lakshikumaran & Sridharan, Ikigai, and Link Legal. Please feel free to add on details about 2018 batch as well. I know someone who got a ppo from NDA
Hi, i am from the '24 batch and i will give you my honest review:

1. the campus itself is good, far from the city but manageable. mess food is just fine, u have fairly good access to stores, although it cant be termed convenient per se

2. though hyd, weather on campus is p good except the peak summer months apr-may

3. faculty is very very very sub-par

- most faculty treat teaching as a side job and pursue their phds on the side

- its very common for faculty leave mid-sem and that creates a lot of hassle and disruption

- majority of faculty is made up of 24-28 year olds, who are easier to interact with but the lack of experience is very apparent. many of my questions, esp in subjects like consti and admin go unanswered.

i'm sure the profs are all well-intentioned and trying their best but the college should strive harder to attract good faculty, build a good base and retain the most experienced and beloved profs.

4. student base is good. there is good chunk of students in every batch that places well in national moots. peers are quite competitive and motivated to do well.

5. as someone inclined towards research and writing, i personally found that my peers are not too interested in it. there is almost nobody with good publications anywhere so i wish the college did more in that area

6. t&p cell is the weakest link. no proper planning, no strategising whatsoever to help out students. however, i have heard from friends in the t&p cell that they are trying their best. the biggest disadvantage of sls-h is that its quite new.