Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
I already have a HP pavilion x 360 (touch screen), but I don't want to use it for work.

Please recommend a laptop for an A1 (budget of 90,000). Though I'm very used to the touch screen, I dont mind giving it a miss for superior performance.
NLSIU- ask you sugar mommy
Nalsar- take loan from your friend
Nujs- get it from your money earned easily without sweating your ass for trisemester lol.
all these Aanlsiuuuu and Nullllsarrrr be hating their asses off to Nujs because we earn almost the same without trisemester hahahah burn bitches

R since you posted this, you should not be not posting this.
That’s why in corporate , our trimester skills help us to slog off years and earn better than majority of noojies. Even nalsarites earn more than noojies without the trimester. Nujs should keep in check it’s arrogance. I hope R doesn’t mark this trollish
Noojies have been getting better placements and offers than you for ages now. You should learn to accept the reality and stop crying.
Lmao , lmao. Bro please stop being insecure and channelise your hatred in arranging INVICTA
I made this mistake of using Two negative in one sentence, now all these Analsiuuu and Nullsaaar will find themselves turned on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ they'be finding something to hate us
Buy a Thinkpad - built like a tank (good for regular travel) , looks professional, upgradable forever unlimitedly and powerful. Go for the E15 model and customize the same.
Thinkpad is ugly. Looks like a box. Buy something aesthetics. Get a MacBook or atleast a HP spectre.
Dude. Just bring your brain and books to Nagarbhavi. That’s enough. It’s all on your brain. Not on some microprocessor.
Honestly, I really like the HP Aero, it comes in around 70k, it has great reviews. No touchscreen though ig.
A 8-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.