Read 44 comments as:
Filter By
Sholat style. NLUD is the Gabbar and Jindal is the Thakur. Sudhir is Basanti.
Why are you forcibly bringing Nujs into the equation when no one asked mentioned it?
Insecurity is making them glorify nujs when in reality it’s just the third best
Most folks get along with other folks. The VCs of nalsar and nls didn’t get along. It’s very obvious that nls students have an advantage.
I'd put it this way: Gen X NLSIU alumni look down on all NLUs, Gen Y are a bit snooty, while Gen Z are chill and have no superiority complex.
We troll our best friends too, but that does not mean that we hate each other or have some superiority complex.
Individually they are fine.

But as a group and some insecure nalsarians always act as though they have a chip on their shoulder. It is something law schoolites shrug off.
Everyone hated NALSAR at Trilateral 2023, NLS and NUJS were both against NALSAR. Whatever friendship NALSAR had with NLS has gone now.
I would say that Sudhir and his generation are not friendly to NALSAR and other NLUs. Had they been, NLSIU would not have contended before the Karnataka High Court that only NLSIU is a national University and others a state universities. Sudhir would also not have pulled out from CLAT. I think Sudhir and his generation have a big chip on their shoulder about NLSIU being vastly superior.
Also NUJS and NALSAR collectively beat NLS. Kuch nahi toh akad hi kam hojayegi
Why your colleges are so weak that you have to collectively beat us?
Because yours just keep taking more and more students to fund Sudhir's pipe dreams
Your comment doesn’t make any sense. Looks like nujs needs to fix its curriculum
A one line comment makes you think that someone needs to fix their comprehension skills. Looks like noojies are not even educated in basic critical reasoning
If that one line comment reveals your inability to comprehend, then yes. That's how logic works. If you can't comprehend even that, then go back to your classes.
Even collectively they can’t beat nls. NALSAR still can with nlu delhi. Definitely not with nujs
NALSAR doesn't partner with upstart wannabees like NLUD. That place is toxic and so are its students.
Back in the day the Trifecta used to have trilateral series (NLS, NALSAR and NUJS). I remember some fierce rivalry between NLS and NALSAR on field but great friendship outside.
Sabka fake Baap. Lmao first give more placements than nlu Delhi. Then compare yourself with NLS and nalsar
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.
A 7-word comment posted 9 months ago was not published.