Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
Not when it comes to placement. I am not from NUJS, but that's a fact that I acknowledge in their favour.
This noojie is rightfully downvoted. You are the third best law school , not the best.
Nobody does, since NLSIU doesn't have a placement report for 2018 onwards.
Absolutely rubbish! NLSIU is even afraid to release its placement report for the last 5 years, knowing that the bubble will burst and it's international placements have ceased to be the best long back. Don't mislead students or aspirants here.
Are you crazy? Just stop spewing lies. NLS has a much better recruitment drive and internationally much more stable. Stop bringing nujs every single time.
Dude , thatโ€™s just one. I was in the proper Mumbai campus until I cracked tier-1 this year. Even there the SAM recruitment came via connection. Donโ€™t misinterpret data to glorify nmims and that too of the campus which is not even the main campus
Oh, almost all NLSIU and NLUD students are like that only. Entitled and full of hot air with very little to back it up despite their privileges and advantages.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 28-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
I mean yeah you will get quite a few internships. But thatโ€™s it. They wonโ€™t help you further in securing jobs here. This college is not that useful and it will be more useless in the coming years. Please avoid this college.
The average salary doesnโ€™t cross 5-6 lakh and that too in companies which donโ€™t give you any proper job security. Needless to say that the ROI is pretty pathetic
The placement turnout isnโ€™t low. Itโ€™s abysmal. I have a friend who is studying the exact same course of Bsc Finance. He is literally frustrated. And coming from his own mouth - โ€œNPAT is a joke of an examโ€
My friend did an MBA from NMIMS got an internship in Goldman and is now working there after getting a PPO. Maybe itโ€™s not that bad.
NMIMS is โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. Reiterated multiple times on this site. Itโ€™s actually a lore now. Some of us made it to tier 1s on our own. Please donโ€™t get into NMIMS and make your life twice as hard.
A 7-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Lack of options. Lack of merit showcased in other entrances. Letโ€™s not talk about โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ? Whatever they have done is their choice
Students here DO NOT GET PLACED (barring a few who have contacts). Please rethink NMIMS.
A 46-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Apparently students ranking 2200 in an exam called NPAT got into nmims. Courses like BSC in finance and stuff are being handed out as free. The placement turnout is low. My question is why do people even sit for these colleges. Lack of options?