Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Apparently they do this every single year to poach students. Follow RVCJ media for more updates.

Good to know that clat has become influential enough to make headlines. But never imagined such โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ practises on part of coaching
Clat has always been influential. It is getting clout day by day which is good enough. But yeah these coachings act like cancer
could you share link of the same? google search didnt pull anything up.
They should be. With Clatโ€™s increasing popularity , thee institutions are exploiting the industry like crazy. Droppers and aspirants - stay away from this
"Follow RVCJ media for more updates"

Oh hell no. That's never gonna happen.
it is smear campaign by students against this reputed coaching......i did coaching from this institute...........got very good rank..........now i am in tier 1 law firm.
How you being placed in a tier-1 law firm depends upon your coaching lol
i studied in the 2014 batch and LP's founder and is director sagar joshi, โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ, i dont think any action will be taken against him as he has contacts and plus his wife is a lawyer so definitely they'll avert the consequence by using word of law โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ. R dont redact the name! there is nothing defamatory here.
A 29-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.