Read 42 comments as:
Filter By
What prompts you to say so? It would be great if you go through the Wikipedia pages of both cities before delivering your verdict on which city is better. I am pretty sure that you know nothing about raipur as a city and HNLU as a college.
Why do you have to speak when you have no clue? Ask the placement cell to come up with a report. The current form they have has 29 entries without even counting places other than firms
There's no doubt that HNLU has better placements and more connected alumni, but the beyond any comparisons between the two, the conception that RGNUL is unable to place anyone is objectively false
This is a blatant lie, the number of offers were not 30. 3 in SAM, 1 anagram, few in a big 4, PPOs from AZB/JSA/Khaitan/Trilegal. Even if we count the big 4, it not more than 20
Ok but you have three times or four times more chance of making it to Tier 1 if you are from HNLU. So what's the misconception here
I am from the same batch, and we have 30 placements counting firms alone including at Trilegal, Khaitan, Indus, Link, and JSA apart from the ones you mentioned.
Patiala is little over an hour from Chandigarh, hardly remote. As a student, I relied on buses and trains rather than planes. RGNUL is also much closer to the city than HNLU.
Haan, NLUO mein to bohot campus life hai.

Such a blatant NLUO troll, try to be more discreet next time.
Raipur is remote and Patiala is not? The last I knew there was no proper airport at Patiala.
"quite bad" lmao because you don't have any idea what's going on in HNLU, right? Haters going to hate

To the OP, please choose HNLU. Don't listen to these RGNUL haters who couldn't make it here
If you are sure that you can maintain a rank in the top 10 of the batch, you can go to either of them, otherwise HNLU
Lol, wtf. No way, NLUD>NALSAR unless you want to piggy-back on old alumni legacy.
Did the same. Never regretted. RGNUL over HNLU any day. Also, I have been to HNLU. RGNUL has a much better and diverse crowd to hang out with (partly due to low state quota).
If the law school doesn't matter to you as a law student at all, then might as well do law from CLC Delhi at a fraction of the cost!
Go for HNLU. If you can, you might opt for NLUO. Don't go to RGNUL as you won't get placed there.
please avoid hnlu. coming from an alumni. you will have no campus life. IMO NLUO much better than both. also keep in mind that hnlu vc has become very arbitrary and has banned the cult com . also see their placement reports this year. quite bad as compared to nluo.
I'd say HNLU>>RGNUL. No bias, I'm from non-nlu. Just feel that it's been doing better.
Don't let your family ruin your career. You will blame them anyway after 5 years if you remain unemployed.

Close your eyes and take HNLU

best of luck
Hnlu is way better than RGNLU in terms of every aspect whether it is placement, faculty, alumni, and infra is at par in both the nlus.