Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
A 14-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
A 11-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
Just work on your cakes, make sure it raises the temperature.
I am 5'5 tall and thin. I possess a good figure and look presentable. Can I wear formal above knees bodycon dresses to grab attention?
Unfortunately yes and that is true for other professions too. Girls who are slim, fair and good looking usually get preference. In fact, even in the US black girls use skin lightening products.
Bodycon dresses above the knees are also well accepted
With appropriate underclothing/slips, there's nothing wrong with this
can someone please answer: are kurtas acceptable (plain cotton kurtas) and if one needs a dupatta, and if it's common
if you wear a kurta then you'll be booked a one way ticket to your home all sponsored by your tharki Senior.
normal if you have a good figure, because it's our right to show. the more it shows the better patriarchy will be smashed.
I have seen many female associates at all levels wearing tiny tight skirts or sheer tops. Is it normal?
Cannot wear jeans and casuals. Good business attire or plain salary kurta in sober colours is fine.
A 9-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
It was formals in the last meta,

unless they changed it in the latest patch

/s
A 29-word comment posted 3 years ago was not published.
On court days I wear white shirt and Navy blue/Black pants. Other days I wear floral kurta sets with dupatta, cap sleeves top of any colour, high neck tops, Midi Dresses . Saturdays I wear casuals (basic cotton T shirts and jeans)
Hi everyone, I am switching from a Tier 3 firm to a Tier 1 next month, and would like to know about the acceptable dresscode