Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
On court days I wear white shirt and Navy blue/Black pants. Other days I wear floral kurta sets with dupatta, cap sleeves top of any colour, high neck tops, Midi Dresses . Saturdays I wear casuals (basic cotton T shirts and jeans)
Cannot wear jeans and casuals. Good business attire or plain salary kurta in sober colours is fine.
I have seen many female associates at all levels wearing tiny tight skirts or sheer tops. Is it normal?
if you wear a kurta then you'll be booked a one way ticket to your home all sponsored by your tharki Senior.
can someone please answer: are kurtas acceptable (plain cotton kurtas) and if one needs a dupatta, and if it's common
Kurta won't show the cakes, partner wants fancy cakes to be gazed by his clients. So yeah no kurta furta. You'll be amazed to know more than partner being creepy to want it, even few of female associate are desperate to show and get that attention and male gaze, believe it or not it's true
Unfortunately yes and that is true for other professions too. Girls who are slim, fair and good looking usually get preference. In fact, even in the US black girls use skin lightening products.
I am 5'5 tall and thin. I possess a good figure and look presentable. Can I wear formal above knees bodycon dresses to grab attention?