Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
How is Lexygen as a firm? How is there process to get retained after getting an Internship? How many % Interns gets retained ?
Jump. Also, do u have any idea about their interview process for internship?
Hi, I have written there for internship twice in different semesters. They have an automatic generated reply which is verbatim the same while rejecting an applicant without providing any reason what so ever. Lexygen seems to act like an inclusive organisation on paper and on web, while in reality, just an exclusive club looking for Tier 1 NLU students. They have not given me an interview despite interning at multiple Tier 1 Firms and under in house counsels, probably on the basis that I was not from a Tier 1 NLU. But yeah, their loss.
Not true at all. Im a student at one of the good for nothing branches of sls yet i got an interview there. You need to have some experience in their practice area to be considered for it.
Not true at all. I come from a very state university and applied to Lexy. Was called for an interview around 3 months after my application. Did not clear the interview though (I blew it up).

Based on the threads on LI, the work environment is not that great, but neither is at tier 1s. So choose your own devil I guess.