Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Me. Just that I am short in cash. Still building my practise.

And you?
Too much pvt info to give away on public forum.

Can we talk privately on IM App / email ?
โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ [link redacted]
thats my instant messaging platform. You may also hide ur details before contacting me.

Let me also pls mention that I am looking for genuine friends in better cities in better position. Due to my family responsibilites, I have not been able to move out. But now I can not wait more.
No specific aspersion against Chandracute Esq, but please, as always, exercise care and due caution in contacting someone you meet online, especially via an anonymous forum, and be extra vigilant in your interactions of scams, personal safety, etc.
Bhai I asked for that mail, and I was exploring work opportunities with you :)

Where do you live?
Catfishing is when you personate someone you are not.

I think, getting to know someone first is atleast better than an arranged marriage.

Moreover, I have mentioned that I am looking for guidance also.
SA at a law firm? You are mostly looking at PA/Partners at law firms or management consultants. You won't settle for a Litigation lawyer. If you were a guy it would have happened.
what if they belong to a good law background already? do girls fall for them?
Moderator, itโ€™s shocking youโ€™re allowing anonymous dating like this, knowing the culture of catfishing, gaslighting, scamming and toxic masculinity. When Tinder and Bumble exist why should LI be used as a dating site? If you want you can open your own dating/matrimonial app for lawyers and seek funding on the next season of Shark Tank.
This was a student impersonating a lawyerโ€ฆsick and disgusting.
I am a 23 y/o about to graduate + 2years of Articleship chic. I started dating my boyfriend in 2022 when he was a litigating lawyer. I dont think I have ever found any problem with the profession. We are 16 months strong as on date!
Lawyers (and also Judges,well because they were lawyers once) in India are considered as most abhorrent,even worse than Police.Decent lawyer?Does not exist