Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
You want tips on what aspect? Application? Essay? Lnat? Weightage of Extra-Curricular? Funding your UK Uni?
It gets tricky when it reaches to NLS/nalsar. Some people don’t leave those even if they can afford a good uk uni.
There are a lot of reasons other than affordability. My sister made into UCL but chose to stay a tier-1 nlu. Depends on personal choices honestly
If you can afford it, then an undergraduate UK law degree will be more useful than any Law degree from any Indian institute, including NLSIU.
Hi I have sat for clat this year and got Nujs. But UK still remains a distant dream. So I wanna give lnat for this fall to get into college next year. My target college is UCL and Durham. Will they better than Nujs (only if I get them)?
It’s pretty good and it has improved tremendously. Some people even choose Warwick over KCL because of the fee structure and loan waivers.
A very authentic explanation I must mention. Although certain things have changed over the years , many factors remain the same. Which colleges you got into in UK apart from nalsar in clat?
Sure , share your anonymous mail if you are okay it. Else I will do it
Hey, I did not understand about the UCAS Application and the separate exam one must give for Cambridge. Can you please elaborate?
Thank you so much. This is quite helpful. Is there a way, a pseudo email that you can share where I can contact you for more questions? Thanks once again.
The first and the second part (especially this part) - both authentic. At least someone gave a balanced answer