Read 7 comments as:
Filter By
Pallavi bedi was one of the leading lawyers of Luthra and Luthra. She has great clientele. She helps her associates in greater learning and gives them freedom.

Flexible work timings is the best part about Pallavi’s team. I personally know few people who started with her as an associate are now are partners at other tier 1 like SAM, Saraf and Partners and Luthra
Both are motivating and helpful partners and allow growth for their juniors.
Abhishek Saxena is the heart and soul of Phoenix Legal. He is the one of the most encouraging person in the firm.
Mr. Saxena leads a very dedicated team, having interned there I can say with confidence that the work culture is bound to help anyone who is keen on working hard succeed, and the encouragement given to team members is immense. Mr. Saxena and Mr. Pranav Srivastava work together on most matters to my understanding, and if you prove your mettle, you are bound to get work that will help you grow as an all-round professional, implying that the work you may get may not be confined just to the realm of a traditional projects practice.
Having worked with Pallavi in her stint when she was an equity partner with JSA, I can vouch that she is an excellent lawyer and the best go to person for any M&A deal for Power and Infrastructure sector.

Her team members are excellent too