Read 33 comments as:
Filter By
Hi folks , while our batch is in news for a multiple number of reasons , I will particularly like to criticise a particular page by the name of ‘NLU Hate Club’ which deems the activities of NLS’28 as ‘Chaaprification’. Now I may not belong to NLS(tier 1 yes won’t name the college) but is this fair to make fun of some students’s innocence (who usually belong to the age range of 18/19/20) like this?
What is with y'all feeling so insecure about it? Personally I love the amount of effort the admin puts in all of his posts and they're funny to say the least. I say this as a student of a college that's been trolled on that page. Have a more thick skin and understand that the admin posting all that doesn't mean shit to the college's brand name, take it in humor.
As a current student of NLS, I find it extremely cringe and chaapri. I usually don't like the memes which are posted on "NLU hate Club" but the one about the NLS page was correct! I just hope they don't shake the peace on the campus!
Yes I personally feel any group of NLS’28 sucks bad. But do you think the cringe is enough to justify problematic pages like this?
We do come across multiple posts on LinkedIn about how there is no difference between the student quality of NLUs vs non-NLUs. Take this as a memefied version of NLU v non-NLU debate.
I am in the incoming 2028 batch and was frankly underwhelmed after interacting with some of them, they are going out of the way and doing weird shit. Hope this doesn't give a bad name for all of us since a senior posted a story on the same topic.
These kinda weird people are there in every batch at NLS. Usually they are a minority. However for your batch, it looks like the majority is kinda cringe. Dw about seniors calling out the batch. Make friends with like minded seniors. Cringe or party kids make friends with cringe or party kids, normal kids make friends with normal kids.

As a side note, don't get into fights with seniors, it's very difficult to survive law school without the help of seniors at least for the first year.
Ab chapri ko chapri na bole? The latest things like intro pages etc are actually very cringe and will disrupt the learning environment on the campus. Most of them will anyway fail/dropout after the first year so chill!
Yes! Else I wouldn't have cared about the learning environment on campus!
Bhai Harvard of the East hai, Harvard nahi... are u saying that people at NLS can't speak Hindi?😂😂
They can. But not officially on any forum like this. We are not colloquially acquainted with strangers here and majority of us don’t understand or prefer to speak in Hindi. English is the uniform language
NLS was chaprified a long time ago, when it started taking in students by domicile quota so yes the nlu hate page is definitely in the wrong here.

Trolling aside, I personally enjoy their posts and find them funny. Grow a funny bone and stop obsessing over a petty Instagram page. Free speech consists of being allowed to crack jokes, if you are bothered by it, you need to touch some grass.
Free speech involves cracking jokes , yes. It doesn’t involve demeaning the achievements on that to others’s expense. The audacity this guy has (when he himself doesn’t belong to any tier-1 NLU) is suffocating.
How do you know the admin isn't in a T1 NLU? He knows way too well of their issues to be a complete outsider.
'may not belong to nls' definitely is from nls lol.

Don't cry about it. Nlu hate club page is super fun and I enjoy their memes.
You do know right that there is not even the slightest of difference starting from the batch of 2026 to 2029 as the age range remains quite similar plus the number of droppers also vary on the higher side.

I feel this batch got too much time at hand and that’s the root cause
Exactlyyyy. They act like as if we are from some different generation altogether
Actually majority of the trolls are from the 90s. That’s how it is
Are people here dumb? Today that admin is targeting colleges. Next time , he will target people from colleges. Why will I tolerate some unfair criticism in the name of ‘HuMoUR’ by some random 19-20 year old who couldn’t make the cut. This guy clearly radiated that vibe like he didn’t crack it last December and that why the hate has been spewing. He claims private colleges like LPU are better than Nujs or nalsar. Why will I tolerate this misinformation in the name of humour. If you want us to grow a pair , then y’all grow a pair and start reporting these pages. Stand with your juniors not against them
Dude’s frustrated. Understand when someone doesn’t make the cut even after trying , this frustration is natural
A 51-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 16-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.