Read 54 comments as:
Filter By
Hi. I am going to CNLU for the NLU tag but I am afraid I won't have a sex life there. Please recommend some decent colleges where I can have fun. Thanks.

NIRF should have considered this metric. How is JGLS?
NLUO, JGLS, NUJS and SLSP (not in that order though). Having mooted and got some action at these places, you will be sought after for sure if you choose one of them. Good luck and thank me later.
Oh boy. But for whatever reasons , I will say that maybe donโ€™t worry about it. Itโ€™s a trifle issue to worry about your sex life this early.
Please. Don't. Go. To. CNLU. Non existent placements. You can check their Career Development Cell's Linkedin page to see pathetic and shit tier firms the students get placed in. Don't think anyone from this year's batch also got into a T1 firm. That's the scene most years at CNLU, barring a year or two where one student joins a T1 firm (via PPO, college has zilch role to play). The student pool is not half bad, but the admin will cripple your prospects time and again.
I love how amidst all these nonsensical questions - you are spreading awareness. For folks trying for this college , retake clat or join a good private uni
as somebody who got a high-paying job at cnlu through its placement cell, i still won't recommend it. the politics and trauma is just not worth it. trash kids, trash faculty and trash admin. i love my friends from uni and its only because of them that i remember my time at cnlu fondly, otherwise it was a traumatic experience lol. pls change unis. :)
U ain't getting laid bro! No girl is impressed by people who consider these stupid metrics
Unfortunately these are some "quirky" things some-most girls find really interesting
Gee man, Idk, but did I not read something about some rando rich celeb marrying a pretty actress in his 60s? What metrics were in play then? Surely, true love?!
Marriage is a different thing! A lot of things come into play there. Money, property, social status among others. Please don't equate hooking up with marriage!
You have it best depending on how deep your pockets are and how much protein-rich diet you consumed while growing up.
Transfer to Jindal. Best gender ratio and the best-looking girls and guys.
Definitely not NLS or nalsar. They work towards brightening the future of nlus
Bro dont come to JGLS, sex on campus is impossible (every spot is too exposed now due to crowd and guards are strict) . You either risk your safety going to sonipat's cheap hotels or to delhi which takes 1.5 hrs to spend thousands in a weekend just to hookup. Everyone who says otherwise is just lying here to maintain a fake image

Also if anyone from JGLS commenting here tells me a safe semi private spot, ill paytm you 1k instantly
well last month, i did make out with a person, may be you need some better contacts and new to fill some pockets
Bro why did you fill pockets for making out? ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ That is so common and can be easily done, even more till 3rd base is easy. He asked about sex life that is tough
Jindal has changed so much. There was a time when guards weren't as strict, there weren't flood lights everywhere...

Safe private spots were basically everywhere. Football fields, faculty housing, washrooms, some specific acad block stairs (back when the 'new' blocks/towers were not yet constructed). Then there were also some spots right after the mezzanine floors at T-1 were constructed (about five years ago?).

Sad to know all this has changed. It used to be so liberal. Fuck.
Yeah man, even till last to last sem (the hybrid sem). T4 washrooms were open 50% times. Used them so many times, you could lock them from inside. Now they only keep the library ones open which are dirty af. Thinga have changed quite a bit
All masturbators(Avengers) assemble.

Sex life?? well, it's not city or college-specific, you may go to TNNLS and find individuals more voyeuristic and you may end up in rich โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ โ–ฎโ–ฎโ–ฎ college like Jindal and find individuals non-voyeuristic. so, it's individual things or you may write a mail to clat committee about such filter and ask for a list of college preferences individually.

Personal suggestion- I've seen people being utmost loyal and you will have to come out of your west mindset as hookups in India are rare and not frequent as you've built a perception about the same being entirely different.

if you work as DJ in clubs, then hookups are more frequest than you think!! so, it's crowd and place.
Buddy, as a former alum of CNLU. Just drop out if that's your primary for going there.
It means his college tag impacted his prospects negatively, and he had to get rid of it
Thanks for your insights everyone. I have decided to go to SLS for bright opportunities ahead!
you'll probably masturbate how everyone else does, because if you were rich, you wouldn't be asking that question, and going to SLS alone wouldn't get your toy any game.
๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Kids are talking about sex life, I haven't had my first date/kiss at the age of 38. Generational gap is astonishing.
Are you also a time traveller? Because your moniker says you're 36 and you claim to have had a 38-year life.
A 11-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 6-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 38-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 20-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 13-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.