Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
You really can't unless you have strong contacts within the firm who can override the decisions of these HRs
the partner ratios are the opposite, sex deprived men, why will they hire men lol over women with similar credentials
Don't make generalisations. I know many boys as well who got great internships who had great parents/ relatives but didn't last 2 days at internships
Yes, this is unfortunately true. Beautiful fair skinned girls are preferred by many employers across the board in India
Yes, there is definitely a bias. Dont forget that most HR Managers are women, that too radicalised liberal arts graduates. Ive had female peers with not even half the credentials as me get internships that I was rejected for.
Yes...example a certain firm by hypothetical name of KAM prefers female associates to keep their big clients "happy".
Your parents also made a mistake of birthing a lifelong NPA that cannot ever be written off the bills
No, they want robots who will make them rich, whatever gender, pressures, behaviour, in the end they want you to draft and push papers and bill the clients 10x
Says "not sexist" before agreeing that it is a discrimination completely along the lines of sex.
Not sexist. They want hardworking sincere focussed men, but men these days are are lacking that ability due to the immense pressures of modern industrial society. So they hire women and make them behave like men.
Many Partners do that, they do not want girls taking maternity leave if they end up staying at the firm long term. This is the bitter truth. Highly sexist and discriminatory, but yes, this is the truth.
Firms like khimani, samwad do prefer hiring female associates and they sort of pride themselves on it xD.