Read 1 comments as:
Filter By
1. You're a troll; or

2. You're not trolling and would like guidance on cultivating a refined personal goods collection.

For the latter:

1. Watch - no harm in starting off with an Apple Watch in your first year. Hold off on "serious watches" till you become an SA. Then you can go for a Grand Seiko. Don't be a n00b and buy some gaudy crap like Rado. Once your making big bucks, then an Omega Speedmaster. PA on the verge of Partnership can consider a dignified, entry level Rolex like the Explorer or the Datejust. This is where I am personally in my journey, ultimate goals are obviously not in my reach yet - Royal Oak/Nautilus/Vacheron.

2. Clothing - start off by buying Raymond fabric, stitched by an experienced master tailor. As you go up the ladder, improve the quality of fabric. It's not about gaudy brands - so no ready to wear flash.

3. Car - personally this is a purely functional choice, I drive a Creta now which costs nothing compared to the rest of my lifestyle.

4. Travel - I am still a business class guy, though I could afford First, I don't see much value addition there.

5. Stationery - fountain pens, start with a Lamy and keep going up as you go up the ranks.

6. women/men: I'm straight, I date women my age, rarely colleagues. Now that I'm senior at the firm, I've also explored dating older women. In case you're, LGBTQI+, different benchmarks may apply.

Good luck, friend.