Read 12 comments as:
Filter By
Either way the college is going downhill. The students are not passionate enough and the placements are not improving at all
I guess everything also has to improve right? The infra , the student quality and the internship cell. It’s dead.
It's Ashok Patil. The 2028 batch would be able to watch videos of the Bhopal Gas Tragedy recorded by one and only Ashok Patil and numerous stories about how he and the minister of Consumer affairs are ▮▮▮ best friends. He will publish a book every week and make the students read them during the orientation session itself!
Prof (Dr) Ashok R Patil, NLSIU is appointed the Vice Chancellor of NUSRL, Ranchi. He specialized in Consumer Law.
First please improve your quality of student and infra. Not to burst the bubble but students from this college are unheard of at tier-1. Even the toppers.
Honestly, I don't think that things are gonna improve at NUSRL after Ashok Patil comes in. I have personally been taught by Patil and as far as my understanding goes, he isn't a good professor or an administrator. He's a good person and is flexible about everything. Such a flexible character should ideally not be an administrator