Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I was preparing for a government exam and I'm eager to return to work after a one-year gap. I have approximately 4 years of experience, but I'm facing difficulties in finding job opportunities. My friends seem reluctant to share my CV with their HR departments.

Can you assist me in obtaining referrals or provide information about hiring opportunities?
Why bother worrying ? Ppl from top nlus keeping coming back to firms after gap like they are their damads or something.Just apply or ask for refs from your alumni,they'll happily let u in .
Did you chalk out the reasons about why exactly are you facing problems? Why don’t you just approach your old employer?
1. I changed my practice area once. People don't consider my first 2 years of experience. In fact, when I changed my practice area, I had to start at zero.

2. Junior batches people are SAs etc. So, I think firms are a bit reluctant to hire senior batch people as juniors of these junior batch people.

3. The friends who were close to me have moved out to non-law areas/judiciary. Others don't seem to entertain me I don't know for what reason.

4. I don't want to go to my first employer. The second one isn't hiring at the moment. Even if he was, he would have not hired me given he was quite angry when I was leaving.