Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
NLS alum cracked CAT 22 with 99.8 percentile. Made his way into IIM Ahmedabad. Best meets the best ❀️
Now the question is, whether an NLS grad would be able to fetch a job which the IIT grads fetch after a degree from IIM-A.

We need to calculate the opportunity cost as well. He's a 2020 NLS grad and by the time he passes out of IIM-A, he would have been an SA/PA at a T1 law firm. So, does it make sense, monetarily, to go for an MBA?
Ofc it does , because after all some SA/PAs are seen leaving for MBA at ISB. Understand MBA at IIM is more valuable than a law firm position
NLSIU holds the record for most ABC IIM entries. Others are really way behind. Not sure if NALSAR, NUJS and NLUD even have a single one tbh.
Nalsar has quite a few. Nujs β€˜had’ some yet their holy grail alumni dropped tremendously in the last few years.
Last year only there's an NUJS alumnus at IIMA. Simply because you don't know about it doesn't mean it didn't happen.
Give the name and proof, please. I don't think any Gen Z NUJS alum has made it to IIM A/B/C.
Shubhankar Jain - IIMA. 2019 batch of NUJS.

Hita Agarwal - IIMC. 2019 batch of NUJS.
This might actually be the first open category NLS grad to even go to IIMA. There’s zero information on anyone else. And no, the other three also have folks at the IIMs. One from NLUD this year, NUJS had it last year. Stop spreading fake news. NLS is now just a local Karnataka college with domicile quota.
Local Karnataka college from domicile quota dominates your elite mindset where they earn huge bucks and you earn peanuts
NLS grads might be good but that doesn’t make it any less of a local Karnataka college with domicile quota, does it?
There are at least 5 NUJS alum who have studied or are studying at IIM A or IIM C whom I personally know of. I'm sure NALSAR has similar or better numbers. You seem to be getting a kick out of displaying your ignorance publicly.
There are several alumni from law universities who have got into IIM Ahmadabad this year. This isn't an exception.
CAT percentile isn't all that matters. I personally know 2 law grads with a significantly higher percentile than him.
What does it matter if you top cat and get into IIMA or do so with a 30 rank? You're at the same place with equal opportunity.
A 7-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.