Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Here’s my take (I don’t know if it’s a fun take or not) on the kind of crowd NLU (especially tier-1) pulls throughout the course of 5 years.

1. The Happy-Go-Lucky type(includes both the nerdy and jock type):- They are usually very grateful that they have made into a Tier-1. They don’t like to offend their batchmates. They usually like to ride the wave of conventionality and prefer to keep it safe. If they make a controversial statement they will probably justify it with thousands of soft words later on (especially in WhatsApp groups).

2. The DeALeR/HIGH type:- Don’t get me wrong , these people have a good heart. They won’t harm you and in-fact will help you until and unless you speak against their holy highness. They are very famous at some NLUs because the reputation they have earned with their holy knowledge of remaining high even during exams is mesmerising to say the least.

3. The Romantic Raj-Simran type/Keep it Casual :- These are the two types/kinds of crowd that are growing at a tremendous rate. They have been at it and they enjoy the company. Their usual ‘hangout’ spots are cafés , libraries (why library😭) and some incredibly secret spots where even CIA will think twice to discover. Some become the ideal couple while some remain casual for the rest of their lives. Some get the ‘awwwww’ reaction from their batchmates and some don’t because they are just unlikeable.

4. The Left-Out types who shouldn’t be secluded- these people think that they are not smart enough. That’s why they form a group which gets unnoticed throughout the five years. Normally they usually remain happy inside their group but no one knows about because no one talks to them.

5. That Internship guy- Oh boy , these people even intern in their dreams. No moots or Publications and no studying at all. Where is X? Oh he went to intern between classes. He will probably return with a flying jet to attend the next labour law class for sure.

6. That Smartest and the most hardworking Topper:- Well these people are like batman. They will do everything and will ace them. But no one knows about what they eat , where they sleep (my best guess is library) and whats the mantra behind their success. They are very secretive. If you even catch a sight of them , they are probably hustling. They are very hardworking but occasionally mean-minded. They are class apart from the rest five groups. You won’t find them on campus

7. The committee or the Fest type:- literally every Fest or committee you name it - they are there.

These are some types . Feel free to add. The remaining crowd is the usual nerd/jock type who somehow manoeuver their way through.
This is one of the most wholesome posts I have seen recently in LI
Check the meaning of wholesome. It doesn't involve trolling others.
This one seems trolling to you? Tell me you are from Nujs without telling me you are from Nujs