Read 34 comments as:
Filter By
A 10-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
RGNUL. Absolutely. This course is new at Nujs. Maybe try retaking clat after getting into RGNUL.
Clearly if you think that those factors are better catered by RGNUL than NUJS, that goes to show your colossal ignorance about the real world.
What about the 'reservation' entry point? How is it affecting the NLUs?
NUJS has also been offering a full time MSc programme in Forensic Sciences for three years now. So the foundation for the BSc LLB in Forensic Sciences and criminology also exists there going by your logic.
Rajiv Gandhi National Cyber Law Centre (RGNCLC), NLIU, Bhopal, offers a post- graduate degree programme called Master of Cyber Law and Information Security. So offering bscllb is not an arrow in the dark for the college
A 8-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
How is cyber security which already has a foundation in nliu comparable to nujs forensic Science course...
At least he will have NUJS degree. What would he do with RGNUL one? Burn it when it's cold out?
Placement cells are created by NUJS students themselves, you troll. You won't know that because you lack the ability to either form one or get placed.
A 30-word comment posted 11 months ago was not published.
Listen. I will tell you honestly. Go to RGNUL. If you can mentally afford , then retake clat/ailet this December(it’s barely 5-5.5 months) and get into NALSAR/NLU-D. Nujs ka ballb is decent but the course you are opting is ridiculous to say the least.
And he won’t even have a placement cell for your BSC-LLB course.
No I am looking for a decent placement outcome and proper campus/faculty which can give me an intellectual room to breathe. Clearly your mind can’t comprehend that because well let’s be honest , we don’t expect much from noojies.
I thought you people were avoiding NIRF and spewing hatred over the NLUs who are ahead of you? Now all of a sudden it’s NIRF? What is double-edged sword you guys have?
This is false. There are plenty of new courses being offered in the BSc programme. This is clearly a troll who has got no idea or knowledge.
BSC LLB at NUJS is in Forensic Science which has become a huge scam in terms of academic quality. The forensic science subject offered to 4th and 5th year's as electives are compulsory for BSC LLB students. Most faculty are pathetic for forensic subjects.
NUJS any day! Even a new course at nujs would be better than rgnul. The tag will matter in the long run