Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Avoid. Private places like Symbiosis, Amity, Christ, KIIT are much better. Even GLC.
Btw the maruti van used for kidnapping isn't a sophisticated transport system.
Everyone knows that Bihar was made into a jungle raj by Lalu. His son is now calling the shots. Better to go to Jindal or Symbi or GLC. An NLU tag is not everything. For example, most people prefer ISB and SP Jain over IIM Kashipur.
Lol! BJP has been supporting the Bihar government for several years now.
Hain! Bihar mein ogovt Nitish led NDA kab se chal raha hai.. Politics ke argument fekne se pehle pata toh karlo bhai.
Hey, Go for it.

In fact, CNLU has improved a lot.

For Batch 2023 we have placed 25+ people out of 30 who sat for Campus Placement. The highest package was 18LPA (ICICI Bank) and 2nd Highest was 13LPA (Spice Route Legal). We also placed students at Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan and other boutique and tier 2-3 firms where avg. the package was (4-5LPA). For the 2024 batch, we have placed 2 students so far with ICICI Bank. So if you are considering CNLU for placements you can surely vouch for it.

Apart from placements, we have a strong Mooting, Debating, and Sports culture here. Last Year students won moots both national and international, also the CNLU team went to NLIU Bhopal for representing the university in a sports fest.

Students are here willing to work and help out their juniors.

So yes, you should go for CNLU.
ICICI Bank does not pay 18L, it is 16L on paper. The in hand salary is barely 10L, the rest is CTC scam
Also SRL A0 is not 13L, on paper salary is 12L that also after full bonuses which no one gets. The more realistic salary expectation would be 9L. Also they keep you as Trainee Associates for months with 50k per month salary.

I really feel sorry about these Tier 4 kids who have no idea about how hard the real world is going to bite them
Since when does ICICI pay 18 LPA to freshers? What lies!

Also, which international moot has CNLU won till date?
in icici 18 lpa was given even the brochure given by icici has 18 lpa 16lpa as fixed and other 2 lpa as bonus and other benefits.
CNLU is last among the Tier 2 NLUs and its campus placement is quite shitty. However, ending up in CNLU is way better than ending up in private colleges like SLS (campuses other than pune), upes, Christ, etc and other lower NLUs. Yes, it's NLU tag matters. Even if you will go to top tier-2 law firms, you will be considered better than your co-interns from private colleges like IP University and even JGLS (yes, almost 80% of JGLS crowd is shitty). I have interned at various top tier law firms and this is what my experience says. Along with my hard work, my NLU tag has helped me in standing out from my co-interns during most of my internships. Don't listen to the PR done by private colleges. Spending your five years in an NLU, be it CNLU, is way better than rotting in a private college that makes fake promises, sucks your money, and is filled with rich kids with no career goals.
A 22-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.