Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
I am PA at a T1.

When I find the work not interesting, it takes me hours and days to finish it. This is something which my Boss has also identified.

It takes me a lot of effort to provide detailed instructions to juniors - and I get extremely irritated (though I do not express it) when the junior has not understood it. In my mind i believe that I have explained enough and provided clear instructions, and I expect the junior to apply his mind and understand what I have not said. This happens with clients too. I get extremely irritated if I have to repeat something.

At home, i like to live alone, and get irritated if someone moves my things slightly.

I don't mind things which other people find offensive, but get irritated by things which are ok for others like a hug by a friend, etc.

It takes a great deal of effort to review a document if it is not formatted according to my style even if follows a proper formatting.

After reading a few posts on LI and watching a few movies / series, i genuinely feel something to be off with me.

Please guide how should I go about it. Pl be as detailed as possible in your instructions. Thanks.
Hey- firstly, I am sorry about how you're feeling. I want you understand that you are not alone. Secondly, here's a practical approach to your problem. Try having as much sex as possible.

Thanks.
Doesn't work.

I don't like having it all the time. I feel suffocated in the process.