Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
From a top 3 NLU. I am thirty two years old, and a Senior Associate in a leading firm (had dropped for law). Promotion is likely due next year.

I took GMAT, and scored 730. Is it worth applying for MBA at this age (in Europe/ USA)? Also considering a career as management consultant. I am just wondering if it's bit late now.
Go for it buddy, its never too late to move abroad and leave the blood sucking law firm business in India.
Not at all. Do it and settle abroad. Never too late to leave India and settle in a civilised, law-abiding meritocratic country.
Brooooo , not at all. Majority and I mean it - you can check the M7 class profile if you want. Harvard ka check Karle is saal
Management consultant? Not late attttt alllll. But you can improve your gmat score a bit of you want the M7. Work for it. Also wrong choice getting advice here.
No not really. 32 is a fairly normal age to get a MBA. Your profile seems quite nice (maybe a bit high gmat score). INSEAD will be good enough for you.
No point staying in India unless you are a nepo kid or are a farmer getting freebies or belong to the reserved category.
I don't belong to any of those groups. Still find it fulfilling enough to stay in my own country and work to help better it.