Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Why B.A. LLB is looked as a five year course when if a person joins a particular law school at August 2023 will have his course over by 2027 May-June and not 2028? Can someone explain
Because by 2027, the concerned person would only have finished 4th year and maybe gone through day zero. 5th year will only end in May-June 2028 for them.
You are right bro. Submit your migration certificate and marksheet to me in 2027, I will get you placed in a Tier-1. Just ensure that you complete the BCI Mandated credits etc.
You can take extra credits and shorten your semesters (maybe max to max one or two semesters) at nalsar (only if you top the batch and find yourself a position of research associate or you just transfer your credits to a foreign college). Tab jaake you will graduate at 2027. Tum log nasha Kabse karne laage
You can't do that at nalsar because the final year has 3 BCI mandated courses. I tried to graduate early, wasn't possible.
Oops. Then is it possible at NLU-D? Cause see obviously no college will allow one to graduate early. But at Nalsar - β€œyou just need to complete credits” - so the rules might have changed. Also you graduated in which year?
Now you can actually. Obviously again , you can’t graduate early , but you can shorten semesters by taking electives. Someone please confirm. I might be wrong
You cannot shorten anything either. You can lighten your load. The regular courses exams will take place in due time. Every sem has at least one compulsory paper. This is the same case not only with NLUD and NALSAR, but any law school which allows credit transfer.
Lightening load does involve shortening stuff as well. The BCI mandated courses can be avoided by no one. But those received PPOs and want to explore non-law careers usually do it. So that they feel much more near to their graduation vibe.
What are you talking about? Shortening means shortening the length of the study. So long as you have at least one university subject to study in every semester, you will have to attend classes and sit for exams like everyone else at the same time, regardless of your other credits or PPOs. You can take it easy and have fun.
Yeah and that’s what the point is isn’t it? The BCI mandated courses have to be taken but you can always lighten up
A 12-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.