Read 2 comments as:
Filter By
Hey first of all please don’t worry. Your mental health is crucial. I understand how this can mess up one’s peace but please make sure that you are taking all necessary measures to keep yourself calm. Coming to some solutions now :

1. You can obviously retake clat but thoroughly analyse where you went wrong. Did you make mistakes like wrongly filling OMR bubbles or marking correct answer as a wrong one. If yes then definitely retake it.

If not the above problem , do you think you still can give your best? Trust me procrastination is seriously annoying. If that impeded you from performing your best (coupled with other personal factors) , then please retake it. Honestly speaking if you make it into a tier-1 , it can stabilise your life a bit. If you think you can still give your 100 percent , lage raho.

2. SLS-P is doing amazing now my friend. If you feel that you are exhausted with your clat prep , you can just choose not to do it. Have you seen this year’s placements? Some of my close friends who are studying at SLS are really happy with the improvement. It has a long way to go but hey there is nothing sls can’t offer you.

3. Clat is not easy anymore. It’s easy in parts but on a whole new level you have to prepare rigorously to handle the adversity and unpredictability. The reason I am saying this because I know very well that you might be swayed away from your target if you feel you have already a year and half worth of prep. Don’t do that mistake if you are retaking clat. Give yourself some time. Think about your reasoning. Positively practise and maintain your grades at sls.

4. Don’t lose focus from your academia - Maintain your grades at sls and learn to sacrifice. There will be fresher parties , dine outs and more fun activities - but don’t let that distracts you if you are serious about clat 2024. Do intern and partake in moot orientations. That will still be academically nourishing.

5. Don’t listen to people who mention that you don’t have it in you to crack clat or any other exam for that matter. Aim for the best ranks in the exam (trust me it can even help you to get Aditya Birla scholarship - did wonders for me) , and you are sorted. But sls pune in itself is very nice if not the best.

If you face any problem , you can reach out to me. But before that you can follow the advice given here :)

Regards
Just to be a bit more clear since I sounded a bit vague in some of my explanations- kian/R maybe merge this info with the previous thread or just mark it featured so that the OP notices it. Yeah so coming back , so nuances which I might wanna tell you

1. I know this advice of maintaining grades and preparing for clat is a lot easier said than done. I should take into consideration your mental health too. Know this when I mention it - getting balanced grades (rank of 1-20) in the batch and preparing for clat 3-4 hours are enough. Trust me. You just have to do it everyday. And follow your schedule rigorously. Listen to good music , talk to your batchmates and have a good laugh. You can do it.

Regards.