Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
I am going to join T1 firm in Mumbai. I am very much curious to know about the lavish lifestyle of corporate kids. I request to plse share if know.
Work, eat, sleep repeat. Sunday ko 6 din marwane ke baad kya khaak lavish lifestyle jiyega
kon se job me 6 din nhi marwana hota ???? Fir wo log lavish life kese jee lete hai ??
Man, you don't know what the corporate lawyer lifestyle actually is, especially in law firm! They'll squeeze you till last drop of your blood sucks!
Apart from ALL Government jobs

Bank job (9-5), Engineers (Sat sunday off and other days leave by 6 pm), Tier 2 firms, Any advocate, magic circle lawyers, AORs, Doctors after a few years (except some emergency related fields), chemists, scientists, Even HFT Firms guys.
Most good practicing advocates and AORs don't leave by 6, nor have Saturdays off. What are you even talking about.

No one can possibly stop working by 6 if you think about it for just one second - you have court till 3/4/5. Then you have client meetings. Then you have to prepare for the next day. Assuming there are no pending drafts.
It's good atleast they will vent their frustration here in the form of trolls
Wear the best of watches - party at the finest of places - have the hottest & most intelligent wife - keep 2-3 mistresses around to do what you cant with your wife - drive nothing less than a 5 series / E class - do lines with promoters and hence stay indispensable and get a regular work stream and make bank all day every day. That's what I do and I love it. But I is not a corp advocate :)
Your first obstacle is the gender of your birth. The profession is at present, difficult for most women to break through to the highest echelons.