Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Here is a following list I have made which assigns premier league teams to NLUs

1. Manchester United - OFC NLSIU (the red background even corroborates that) and yes the classiest team of all. Jessup plus Rhodes scholars.

2.Liverpool - Nalsar(classy team plus the second best). Brave and unorthodox style of playing (administration)

3. Arsenal - Nujs (chota packet great dhamaka- the team is strategic about scoring goals , the college is strategic about scoring amazing placements). Dramatic improvement.

4. Chelsea - NLU Jodhpur (unpredictable , performs remarkably well under good administration, overall has a consistent record in the A tier)

5. Man City - NLU Delhi - the most funded nlu and has amazing MOUs. Has a league of its own (Ailet). Relatively new but fantastic

6. NLIU Bhopal - Aston Villa , slowly losing its sheen yet commendable performance

7. JGLS - well I won’t assign a EPL team here rather I think they should go forward with PSG. Tremendous amount of money put into administration and faculty , but the student outcome could be wayyyy better.

8. GNLU - Tottenham spurs , thoroughly underrated , yet sometimes devastatingly bad. Largely depends on players (batch)

9. MNLU Mumbai - Definitely Everton. Tremendous potential but definitely fails in execution. They have to end the cycle of finishing 4-5th (here 6-7th) and have to take charge instead of remaining in denial.

10. HNLU Raipur - Fulham

Next up will be teams all across the world. Show this post immense love and kindly don’t abuse me. Amongst all other threads at LI , this may come as a breath of fresh air.
DSNLU - Leeds united - relegated

RGNUL - Leicester - one season great then relegated
HPNLU - Southampton - relegated

MNLU, Aurangabad - Wrexham - Nth tier but big supporter base and a sugar daddy
NUALS - Brighton and Hove - no one knows that they are in the premier league

RMNLU - Sheffield United - dips in and out of the league
NUALS would probably be Brighton, considering NUALS has placed most 90% of the students sitting for placements from the 2023 Batch, with offers from Trilegal, JSA, Khaitan, S&A in firms and ICICI, Vedanta, EY, TLGS and so on in In-house roles. This is considering that there is zero help from the administration of the University. It's a win.
Bro, atleast give me credit for giving you idea to write this post.

Your Friend,

Haaland from Man City.
JGLS should be RB Leipzig, pure money, max hate from everyone else, still no match for BVB and Bayern

NLU Shimla: Blackburn Rovers FC, tried to be giant killers, failed and now unheard of
A good analysis, but no way is NUJS comparable to Arsenal. More like Sheffield United.
Considering you are a local player yet to get a club, your opinion is not worth anything.
NLU Shillong - thinks they are Luton FC (being promoted to Premier League next season), but in reality are Handsworth FC (9th tier)
This trash is outdated.

1. Arsenal - last league title was in 2003. No UCL ever. Has even skipped playing CL in most years during the past decade.

2. Man United - 10+ years since a league title. 15+ years since a UCL title. Has spent billions in the transfer market during the last decade to even struggle to compete for the top 4.

3. Everton? The club has barely escaped relegation for two years in a row.

Most teams haven't even been characterised correctly, leave alone tagging a uni on them.
A 9-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.
A 4-word comment posted 10 months ago was not published.