Read 66 comments as:
Filter By
Well said and for private companies cs are are of no use. They are so useless
As a person who actually has given cs finals as well as sat through a trimester at nls, I concur with the OP
its the difference between psychiatrist and psychologists

one knows why and how things happen, the other just knows what
You are speaking from a very limited worldview. Your definition of success in the legal career is working at T1, T2. Whereas if you look at lit advocates, judges etc it's rare for them to be from Nlu's.
Balls! Get your facts checked dude.Don't blabber shit arbitrarily
CAs need to go through 3 tears of articleship and CS guys go through 2 years of the same, where we actually apply our ‘rote learning’.
Sit for one trimester in NLS. Oh, wait, u r not eligible for it!
Okay lemme tell you something. People who don’t make it into a tier-1 nlu , makes noise and say CS is better to lessen their insecurities. I don’t blame them but I hate their guts to even clat when they couldn’t crack it in the first place.
I can say the same thing about clat as well lol. Won’t champion your CS course
Okay then try to earn a gold medal. Even amity folks (no offence m) can crack CS exams
Well wishers, you mean. Most people who need divorces aren't even aware of their own need.
It's very very difficult to pass any of professional exams.

It is very very difficult to fail in LLB exam.
You'll find at least a thousand of lawyers standing outside any of district courts who will get you divorced for a petty amount even if you don't need a divorce.
Even a Class XII passed clerk in any of district courts is more competent than most of the lawyers.
Logical inconsistency in the structuring of that sentence aside, what makes you think a lawyer cannot understand that? All you guys do is make sure your companies are complying with the law. There's nothing to understand. This job should basically be fully automated by now.
Lol Spoken like a CS - "A company secretary can understand everything a lawyer does but a lawyer cannot". So umm....a lawyer cannot understand everything that a lawyer does........???
Except DRT and NCLT (and I think RERA tribunals as well), they can't appear before courts.
Sorry but the pass percentage of executive is close to 9% and with each new syllabus introduced, the pass percentages are getting lower
It's not about math but developing analytical skills which are clearly lacking in law graduates. And it's a fact. Their curriculum is designed that way
CS course doesn't have any kind of reservation, whole thing is purely based on merits

But Law schools(even nlu's) on the other hand have various kinds of reservations
Lol- most CS are those who could not clear CA in the first place and had to 'give up' their aspirations of being a CA. you know nothing on this
With pass percentages of more than 20% quite often, there is nothing meritorious about CS. Most CS are those people who could never clear CA and had to settle for an alternative
And nobody cares about T5/T6 law school student - that person will have to be incredibly lucky to succeed like a T1/T2 law school grad
Also to add, there is hardly any mathematics in CS either. You don't call +- mathematics- you are making it sound as if CS students learn calculus or something. In fact, mathematics even in CA is nothing high level either
I am 100% sure that you are wrong

Can you please prove that statement with numbers ???And also mention the sources of those numbers
CA/CS don't quit or give up that easily like your any other teir1 nlu bro once they are in
Law is for nepo and privileged kids, CS is for hard working meritorious students.
Anybody can join some T5/T6 law college in a village without attending single class and become a lawyer.

CS is a professional qualification.

Comparison should be fair enough.
Clearing CS is no joke and most of the NLU students wont be able to clear cs executive module, leave professional.

0 analytical skills and they dont know math.
It's that they can't speak or write English to save their lives.
We lawyers clear a national level competitive exam where the success percentage is much less than CS exams. This should tell you something