Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
They are not at all at par with teir 2 nlu more specifically with "hnlu" and "nluo" they able to place much more students then mnlu ,this year from the batch of 23 in "hnlu" 42 corporate offers were made and in nluo around 35 and in mnlu around 22 to 24 which is just half of the hnlu so, how it is par with T2
When is MNLU Mumbai going to get featured in NIRF? I heard it tried this year, but stopped once it realised that it won't even make a list of 100, let alone 30.
23 batch
Clifford Chance TC-1
NDA-1 (PPO)
Khaitan - 0
Trilegal - 0

Indus -1 (PPO)
AZB-3 (all PPOs)
CAM-1 (PPO)
Spiceroute -1 (PPO)
SAM-2
Adani - 4
Citi-2
Thinklaw-1
Renuka Sugars -1
Clove Legal - 1
Majmudar - 1 (PPO)
Wadia Ghandy -2 (PPO)
S&R- 1 (PPO)
This is a made-up list. Nobody should trust any info unless it is released by the university or their placement committee.
Only 23 way less then "hnlu" "nluo" but still people keep mnlu above them why I'm not able to to understand and they not have even alumini base coz only 4 batches are graduate from there
This year Symbi Pune observed 42 tier 1 jobs, 2 vacation schemes (both TCs), 7 tier 2 jobs and 16 other prestigious in house placements to the tune of ICICI (Mumbai), ITC (Kolkata), Wipro (Bangalore), Bank of America (Mumbai) and HSBC Bank (Mumbai) which pay the typical 12 lpa figures. Barring the insurance company placements (11 offers rolled in total) which pay around 7-9 lpa, the placements this time have been unlike what the college has ever seen. As far as LLMs are concerned, 1 Oxford, 1 NYU, 1 NUS (Singapore) and 2 LSE have been confirmed until now with many more US applications in the piplelines. Before paralleling MNLU with SLSP, please think twice bro/sis.
This is actual list with not a single made up figure. Infact this list misses two more jobs offered after graduation
Lol this is not a made up list. I am from 24 batch and this is 100 per cent accurate.

P.S- 23 People out of 60
Again, anonymous confirmation does nothing to enhance the credibility of the list. If you can't understand that, then one wonders how you got recruited.