We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
If you are looking at a 3 year LLM, you are presumably a BA or BCom grad already. So why not go for an MBA?
I understand that as it would be a 3 year course I do not go in with cushions, i’ll have to slog to be in the top 5 of the class and go for fruitful internships, as also publish papers to build my CV.
Since I am a first gen college goer, I do not have any contacts (which often help with internships) I am confident about my caliber to out run people so far as academics are concerned.
Please guide me with what kind of internships should one be looking for right since first year and what things should one keep in mind before entering law school.
Thanks